Commissions and Pricing
- Before commissioning, please look at my prices ahead of time, and look at my most recent works. I say this because the answer to the question "Will you draw X" is in both the commission information sheet, and in my gallery. However, if you don't find what you're looking for, do not assume I do not take commissions for that subject. It may mean that no one has commissioned me for it.
- I am always taking in new commissions, even if I already have a mound of images piled up. I do this because I make a living off of being a commission artist, and as a result, it may take time for me to get to your image. Be patient, I will get to your image as soon as I am able.
- If you are in need of an image by a certain day, then you must declare that when you order. Rush orders carry with them a 10% increase to the normal pricing. This is not out of greed or anything, but as it stands, I have a hard time convincing the people I live with that this is work and not play. If you do not declare your image as a rush order, and do not pay the extra fee associated with it, the image will be moved to the normal cue. (more on that later)
- I accept payment either through my paypal, or through check/money order. I also have a Patreon Account if you wish to fund me continuously. Patreon supporters (as of the time of this posting) have special status of getting images they want ahead of all others (except specials and rush orders). Do not be upset if you see an image appear for a Patreon supporter over your own, they may have paid for it several times over before requesting.
- Prices are negotiable, and I am willing to work with you to get the image done the way you want. To do that however, you must be reachable when I am working on the image.
- As I am currently unemployed (at the time of this posting), I cannot, and will not, do refunds of any sort. Each and every cent I make is often earmarked towards a bill, or food before you click the 'send money' button on your Paypal. If my income situation changes, this policy may change. But for now, I cannot, and will not, offer refunds.
- I draw in a stylized realistic fashion, with everything proportionate in accordance to what the character would look like if they existed in our world (as, our known universe). If you do not think I will be able to deliver the vision of the character you have in mind. Do not commission me. I may be able to recommend other artists who will be better suited for your needs.
- I try to treat all trades as if they are commissions, as the person I'm trading with is taking time out of their schedule to work on a picture for me.
- My rules for what I will do for a trade are the same as my normal commission rules, so please read my commission rules, which can be found on my commission sheet.
- As with commissions, I cannot guarantee when I'll be able to get around to a trade, let alone finish one.
- First and foremost, when it comes to work order, unless a picture is a rush order, Patreon Supporter request, or special, I will decide what images I work on. Preferably I will try to get special images, and older images done first, but I may occasionally work on a 'younger' image over an older one if it's something I really want to do.
- Second: I live on a horse breeding farm, with people who believe that computers are nothing more then glorified paperweights. I can, and often will, get dragged away from my work on a regular basis, and sometimes even angered by the actions of those I live with. This will slow work down to a virtual crawl at times, and I will often be lucky to draw so much as a single line.
- When I am working, you must be reachable in the event I have questions. If I cannot reach you either by DA notes, EMail, or Instant Messaging, I will pause your image and work on another while I wait for your response. I have Facebook, two E-Mail Accounts, I'm active on Deviant Art, Fur Affinity, and Weasyl, I have a Skype account, Steam Account, and Yahoo IM account. I can very easily be reached on any one of them, so there is no reason not to contact me with questions or concerns.
- Unless I made a mistake that I have no excuse for (such as a marking mistake, or spelling error), finished images will not be touched again after they are uploaded. This is for two reasons:
- One: I often start on the next image soon after finishing the previous one.
- Two: images have sometimes become corrupted on my computer, and I am unable to fix the problem.
- I will share Work In Progress (WIP) images as I feel necessary, or upon request. I also have no problem with giving status updates if requested. However, do not ask about your image unless I have specifically told you that I am working on it. Do not ask when I will work on your image either. I do not know exactly what image I will work on next all the time, and I also cannot say for certain when I will finish the current image.
- Work in progress images are meant to show my current progress of the image. If there are any major issues, please point them out. However. Please understand that as I am drawing the image, I am applying my own interpretation of the character, so not everything will match up 100%. If your issue is with my interpretation, then say so. Do not attempt to correct my every little mistake because you think of it as such. If you wish to correct my mistakes, then red line or highlight the areas you want fixed. Also, be exact in what it is you see that's wrong. Do not just say "The hand is too large", and expect me to figure out the exact size you want.
- Demands will not be taken well. If you attempt to move your image up on the cue (without paying the rush fee), I will respond by working on all other images ahead of yours. Continued demands will result in cancellation with no refund.
- If I deem that you are being over critical of the image, and are being rude about the mistakes (if not insulting), I will cease work on your image, and work on other images. If and when I come back to the image you decide to continue with your hyper criticism and insults, then I will cancel the image with no refund. (read below)
- If the mistakes I am making are anatomical, then show me examples of what you mean. Anatomy drawings and pose references are a useful resource, and one that I don't always have time to go around and collect on a whim. If you have any you wish to share, then please share them.
- If I make a mistake on a characters markings, please show me either a reference image, or another image of the same character by another artist. But do not try to make me copy that artists style and approach to the character. I am applying my own interpretation of the character, not someone else's. I'll try to get close to what you have in mind, however, I will not copy another artists style and approach.
- I may occasionally stream artwork on Picarto.tv if my internet and personal life allows. I currently have no set schedule, as my internet is not 100% reliable. If I decide to stream, I will attempt to post notice with atleast an hours warning.
- I do not mind the sharing of images in my live stream. However, I do ask that any images that contain nudity and violence be tagged appropriately (even if it's just a "NSFW" tag).
- Do not come into my stream preaching ANY political or religious agenda. Not everyone wants to hear it, and if you decide to come into the stream to start your presidential campaign run... then I will ask that you run it somewhere else.
- If I am piggy-backing on another stream (that is, being a guest on that stream, possibly working on my own projects within view of the main stream), then the rules of that streamer supersede my own. Their stream, their rules. However, my rules will also be enforced.
- If you decide to belittle myself, or my artwork while in the stream, then you will be warned only once. Continuing to do so will result in immediate ejection from the stream. No exceptions.
It is here that I will place featured Artists
Give your VOTE!!! Help WIN!!Please help the group Boyfriend 보이프렌드 win the competition!!! Every vote counts!!
I'll be really grateful and all fans out there!!
'Boyfriend' Music Video
For other MVs, look forward to them!
Real group Picture:
Aren't they so kawaii?!?!
Thanks for your time! (:
Also check my other journal!
For commisshes/ commisshes info:
(For any other art examples, always check my gallery)